In start, I should probably bring you up to date with a few details of my life. I am in a time where everything seems to be starting fresh, which is a nice feeling. I feel this will help me advance in the direction I am meant to be, even if I don't know where that is. I am 27 and have yet to experience a lasting relationship, including the status of a "boyfriend". This means that I have yet to have sex, do to my feelings towards God and not wanting to add to the stories of first time horrors. I am not sure how I got this far. I feel as if I have been watching the world around me for years, and living my romantic needs through other people's lives. Now for the first time in a long time I am working on experiencing things for myself, firsts, if you will. I am going to work on finding my place, which many people do at this age, or perhaps I am behind the crowd. I figure there is always a chance to start something new, no matter the age.
I don't want anyone to think that my lack of relationship status is the only thing that I think about. I have other thoughts...probably too many other thoughts. I am working on photography, writing, film, helping others in my own way, as well as, many others. I also must say that I have a tendency of not sticking to the subject and run off on random tangents. I hope that this doesn't confuse anyone. I write as I think, and it never appears to be clear. As long as it makes sense to me I say it.
I am not sure if I will be able to keep up with the daily posts, but it shall be the first goal I will make for myself.
I , (jaime), will do my best to keep writing to the eternal space of the world wide web everyday for as long as it takes. (Meaning that I could possibly be writing everyday for the rest of my life... wow, that is intense.) I will speak the truth as I know it and try to work on myself in the process.
Not really a great written goal, but it is a start.
Also I would like to apologize for my lack of grammar skills. I tend to get them all confused and I apologize to those of you who twitch at the sight of a miss placed semi colon. Thank the lord for spell check.
Have the best of days, for they are endless if you let them...
This is a great start Jaime! I love your writing style it is organic and raw. I hope you contuinue with this project, it is hard to commit to writing daily, don't get discouraged if you skip a couple here or there :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck, and thanks for sharring.
DC
Woot
ReplyDeleteOk so now the WHOLE WiDe WoRlD knows that your ...well... you know.. a... "girl" (wink) so what other extremely personal stuff are you going to put here. I just hope like hell you don't tell the world I'm... well, you know, white. Not like that's a bad thing, just kinda personal.
ReplyDelete