Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A thought found during a rainy night

I have somehow found a way to bring myself back to the begining. The time when things were simple wrapped up into a box of impossible. The way you made me feel has returned in disguise. Things HAVE change; we both have grown. It makes me wonder if the new could end with the story of us. You seem to be hiding from in a form of friendship, afraid o the reprecussions this time. The tables have turned, it seems. For I am ready to wrap
Myself into you and you are overthinking every possible move and action. A stranger told me the other day," don't let love slip from your hands, you will regret it in time." I can't say that I love you, but I can see me saying those three words with you in time. And regret is something I intend to stray away from, but the feelings have to be a mutual agreement. No more letting what could be pass us by. I also suppose that I could be putting force placed feelings of yours on the table I have yet to understand. I don't know what you are thinking. I don't know what you are feeling. I am afraid to crumble your new found freedom. I don't want to be impatient but I don't wAnt to lose a chance that we finally might have to be together. Unfournately I feel that these feelings shall be stored away again until a time is right. But I am more afraid that the time will never be right.


Jaime


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment